[Libunwind-devel] WIP patch: configurable cache size

From: Milian Wolff
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] WIP patch: configurable cache size
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 16:04:36 +0200

Hey all,

attached you find the current state of my proof-of-concept patch for a
configurable cache size. I'd like to get early feedback if possible, as I'm
very new to libunwind's codebase and coding style. Also, I usually write C++
code, so I more or less just copied other C code and may have misunderstood a
few things here and there. The patch is also missing a proper test and
documentation, something I'll try to remedy in the coming days.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
address@hidden