Re: [Libunwind-devel] QNX support

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] QNX support
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 10:24:44 -0700

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Fischer, Matt <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, I’ve finally gotten the actual QNX patch put together.  It took longer than I was hoping due to some deficiencies in QNX’s map file support, which led to a less-than-ideal implementation of one part of the patch (see comments for details).  Other than that, the rest of the patch should hopefully be pretty straightforward--just added a new OS type in configure.ac/Makefile.am, as well as a couple compiler flag details and some issues with include paths.  I’ve posted the change to https://github.com/mattfischer/libunwind, branch 'qnx'.  I'd appreciate any comments.

Could you just AC_CHECK_HEADERS for sys/elf.h and sys/link.h and have fewer  #ifdef __QNX__ in the patch?

 -Arun