Re: [Libunwind-devel] Libunwind test

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Libunwind test
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:14:14 -0700

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Bincy K Philip
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any README file for the test applications in tests folder.
> I would like to understand what feature  each test application is covering
> and what is the result of the execution ?

I'd say the most important tests are:

Ltest-bt: Test a simple backtrace
Ltest-trace: Test the x86-64 fast back trace

Is there a particular aspect of libunwind that you're trying to
test/verify? In many cases, git log <test file name> and looking at
the first commit message gives you more context on the test.

 -Arun