[Libunwind-devel] libunwind on android (UNW_LOCAL_ONLY)

From: Jordan Schidlowsky
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind on android (UNW_LOCAL_ONLY)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:57:17 -0600

I've been following Ken Werner's work on getting libunwind ported to the
android platform.  I was delighted to see an on his branch!

I've followed through the instructions listed here:

I have been trying to get the library built however I've been running into
brick wall after brick wall.  Has anyone successfully built the library and
used it locally in a native android application?  Any help would be