Re: [Libunwind-devel] ARM building

From: Stéphane Régnier
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] ARM building
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:05:04 +0100

Ok, was my fault, my --host attribute was wrong, I tried arm, armv4 and
armv4t (accepted -march options of gcc) but it seems to need the result
of gcc -dumpmachine (arm-none-linux-gnueabi in my case).

Thanks for the help.

I've also found an upper level library doing what I want,
google-breakpad. It has its own unwinder (which work not so bad) but it
seems possible to use libunwind instead, I'll take a look on that. But
libunwind usage is flagged "still in development", does anybody have
already tried to do it ?