RE: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind library/source for Linux 64 bit

From: POKHARAKAR Sandeep
Subject: RE: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind library/source for Linux 64 bit
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:58:56 +0900

Hi,

After compiling this code, I am getting below error.

"libunwind_i.h: error: #error Host has unknown byte-order."

I checked the code and found that if hpux is not defined then we get
this error.

Does it mean that the code is compatible to HPUX only?

Thanks,
Sandeep Pokharakar
This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and
confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review,
disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email or telephone.