Re: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind ARM port

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind ARM port
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:53:35 -0800

On Jan 25, 2008 11:21 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz <address@hidden> wrote:

Is the testsuite supposed to have clean results?  I ran it on x86 and
x86_64 and got 12 failures on x86, 7 on x86_64.  I didn't implement
enough ptrace / signal bits to try the testsuite on ARM or MIPS yet.

I see 7 failures on x86_64 as well.

Some of this is caused by _x86_64_setcontext related code (namespace, signal mask) and should be easy to fix. I haven't looked into the other failures yet.

 -Arun