Re: [Libunwind-devel] Cross-platform unwinding of i386 on ia64.

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Cross-platform unwinding of i386 on ia64.
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:54:17 -0600

Hmmh, Ski is closed source and I don't have access to it anymore.  The
best real-world example I can think of is the gdb sources.  You might
want to check that out.

 --david

On 4/5/07, Nurdin Premji <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you give an example of how to set up the ia64 case?
I am having trouble setting up the accessor methods. In particular
find_proc_info.