[Libunwind-devel] Re: powerpc port (prasun)

From: Corey Ashford
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] Re: powerpc port (prasun)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:35:50 -0700

prasun wrote:
Is there a powerpc (ppc64-linux) port of linunwind?

I looked throught the project pages and mailing list archives, but
could not find anything.

No, there is no ppc64-linux port publicly available at the moment, but one is "in the works". Unfortunately, I can't quote a release schedule at the moment.

- Corey

--
Corey Ashford
Software Engineer