[libunwind] building libunwind on x86_64

From: George Lowe
Subject: [libunwind] building libunwind on x86_64
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:35:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Does anyone have any advice about the following?

I am trying to use libunwind on x86_64 to allow
a running process to get its own stack backtrace
during
execution.  I would like to build separate versions
for 32-bit and 64-bit modes.  The problem I've
run up against is trying to build libunwind for
32-bit mode on a linux x86_64 box.

What options should be given to configure so that
a 32-bit version is built?

Thank you,

George