Re: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0

From: Ian Wienand
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:58:44 +1000

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 05:06:53PM -0700, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> Atomic_ops-1.0 uses much of your build machinery.  Hopefully that
> will make the Debian package easier.

I created a 1.0 branch at

svn checkout
svn://svn.toolchain.org/svn/qprof/libatomic-ops/branches/libatomic-ops-1.0

We used to make a shared library, but don't any more.  I think that's
probably a good thing.  If somebody wants to check it over and put it
in experiemental or whatever, that's cool (you can just do 'make deb'
and upload everything in the debian-build subdir)

-i