Re: [libunwind] "make install" installs libunwind-common.h.in

From: Johan Walles
Subject: Re: [libunwind] "make install" installs libunwind-common.h.in
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 10:03:26 +0200

David Mosberger wrote / skrev:
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:00:17 +0200, Johan Walles <address@hidden> said:

  Johan> With libunwind 0.98 on RHAS21, if I do: ./configure make make
  Johan> install

  Johan> I get in /usr/local/include:

  Johan>    libunwind-common.h.in libunwind-dynamic.h libunwind.h
  Johan> libunwind-ia64.h libunwind-ptrace.h unwind.h

  Johan> All of those look fine, except for libunwind-common.h.in
  Johan> which should have been pre-processed and re-named before
  Johan> being installed.

Oops.  Can you try with the latest bk repository?  It works for me and
if it looks OK, I guess I'll have to think about releasling 0.98-fix1
or something like that.

I'm kind of Bitkeeper impaired, so if you say it's fixed I'm prepared to take your word for it.

As a workaround I just filled in the required values manually and re-named the file. So as long as I know this is fixed in some later release, I can live with the current 0.98.

  //Johan