Re: [libunwind] Re: dwarf fixes: searching the table in eh_frame_hdr

From: David Mosberger
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Re: dwarf fixes: searching the table in eh_frame_hdr
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:32:14 -0700

  Max> On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 17:10, David Mosberger wrote:
  >> What's up with the start_ip_offset -> start_ip renaming?  Is this
  >> just for shortening the names or is there a deeper reason?

  Max> No deep reason, just shortening. I can put back the original
  Max> name in the updated patch to avoid confusion.

I guess you did change the types to int32_t, so I suppose the
shortening of the name is OK (there is little risk of confusion, since
unlike unw_word_t, int32_t cannot hold and address, in general).
However, since it's not a functionally required change, it would be
better to do it as a separate cleanup-kind of patch.

        --david