libtool

Regd. use of libtool in commercial applications

From: reshmi ravindranathan
Subject: Regd. use of libtool in commercial applications
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 21:41:49 +0530

Dear Team,

I would like to understand the usage of libtool in commercial applications from a license perspective. We are planning to use libtool for one of our application for commercial purpose. We will be using the libtool directly without doing any modification. We have been searching for the license related information for libtool; but not able to get a clear idea on the same. We want to specifically understand the distribution clauses regarding libtool

1. Please advice if there are any specific licenses for commercial applications. Please share if any.

2. Is it possible to get some community edition of libtool

Please help us out with this.