Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 08:04:30 +0000

Today russian forces invaded ukraine and started an unprovoked war with
free software being used across russia and in the government thus
playing a major role in russia's war capabilities.

Should we and can we take steps to prevent/reduce russia's access to our
software?

--
Jacob Hrbek, In support of ukraine sovereignty #supportUkraine