Re: [libreplanet-discuss] list setup

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] list setup
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 23:14:16 +0300

Ineiev <ineiev@gnu.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 08:24:59PM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
>> On 2/14/19 5:20 PM, John Sullivan wrote:
>> >Agreed, and let's let this thread drop. Lyberta is now on moderation,
>> >and I'll reach out to them further.
>>
>> Whoa... when did this become such a humorless group...
>
> I wonder if this mailing list admins also have resources to debug
> its settings. Lyberta's and Aaron's messages came with bad
> GPG signatures.

+1.  I bet, this header must have something to do with the issue:

The name itself suggests that this thing is supposed to mangle MIME messages by
design, so it is not surprising, that their integrity is broken.  I cannot
imagine a single valid reason to mangle mail that is passing through a list,
whether MIME or legacy, though.  So this is presumably some outdated default of
an old version of GNU Mailman used here.  Thus, the right way to fix it is as
simple as just disable that thing.