[libreplanet-discuss] minifree.org is blocked from access by CDN’s nonf

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] minifree.org is blocked from access by CDN’s nonfree software
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 23:14:41 +0300

Leah Rowe <info@gluglug.org.uk> wrote:
> I have a new system with GNU+Linux and Libreboot (free BIOS)
> preinstalled which I'd like you all to review.

> There's no need for me to repeat product info in an email, so the
> product itself is here if you want to have a look:
> https://minifree.org/product/libreboot-x200-tablet/

Dear Leah,

these are wonderful news, yet while trying to explore them, I discovered
unpleasant info instead:

| minifree.org
|
| is protected by Imunify360
|
| We have noticed an unusual activity from your IP 213.87.160.73 and
| blocked access to this website.

N. B.  I even was not connected via TOR, just tried to came here from mobile.

| Please confirm that you are not a robot

and *no* any visible CAPTCHA.

Lists of hosts, that tries to push programs to my browser and run them there
suggests me, that there should be Google’s reCAPTCHA — a piece of *nonfree*
software.

This is quite unhappy, that even minifree.org was not managed to avoid that
cancer of the today’s Web.