Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Key signing party during libreboot & educode

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Key signing party during libreboot & educode
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 20:54:53 -0400

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 17:22:08 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>> Nicolas Pettiaux dijo:
>> > Is there a keysigning party during LibrePlanet ? I have not found any.
>
> As far as I know you are the first to have written here about it.
> Last year Jason Self organized several different meetup times for key
> signing but as I understand it is not attending this year.

I had suggested an FSF-sponsored keysigning party a couple months ago,
but I never followed up and unfortunate it didn't materialize.

Would there be someone interested in organizing some times?  I'm
unfortunately still trying to finalize my talk so I don't have the time
to focus on that atm.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer