Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is disroot ok?

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is disroot ok?
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:13:31 -0200

Haven't you inverted the words POP3 and IMAP?

I mean, I find it way secure and better to use POP3 because I have all
my email in my own computer, and can yet optionally leave part of the
newest ones in the server.

With IMAP, on the other hand, it can turn out to be very expensive also
for the service provider. I read OpenMailBox's social network profile
posts and it seems that IMAP consumed more resources than POP3.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com