Re: [libreplanet-discuss] A loss to the Free Software Community

From: Desmond Sheeran
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] A loss to the Free Software Community
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 20:17:04 -0400

The Artisans Asylum is having a meeting tomorrow at  6pm to honour Peter.

"Friends-We will be gathering this Thursday May 25th at Artisan's Asylum to
remember Peter Olson <https://www.facebook.com/peabo?fref=mentions> "Peabo"
starting at 6PM. All are welcome. If people have pictures of Peabo they
would like to share please send them to jason.w.kuehl@gmail.com to be
included in a slide show. If you would be willing to say a few words we
will set up a mic to share stories at 7PM. At 8PM we'll continue next door
at Aeronaut."

          Desmond Sheeran