Re: [libreplanet-discuss] GnuBee: Fully libre NAS?

From: James McFarland
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] GnuBee: Fully libre NAS?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:46:08 -0400

Yes I noticed this as well.

In terms of offended, I am not in this case - and in some cases I am -
it depends (to me ; only my opinion) if I believe the message is an
attempt to use this list for promotion and personal gain.

What I do is to add a disclaimer to inform readers as to my personal
relationship with said product.

For example: " I am not affiliated with company x and I do not have any
financial interest in product y"

And I sometimes I add that I am only and interested potential
customer/user etc.

I learned this back in the days before the commercial internet.

In gratitude,
-james

--
  James McFarland