libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Mumble meeting Wed, 24 May 2017 at 9:00pm

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Mumble meeting Wed, 24 May 2017 at 9:00pm
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 22:53:21 -0400

Hi all: The minutes and audio file for last Wednesday's meeting are
online:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario/Meeting_Notes/201
7-05-24

We discussed continuing the Street Team Outreach planning at an
in-person meeting. To help find a date and location please fill in the
poll at

https://framadate.org/oVNOM99FIddtvyPy

Include your location in a comment, and I'll find the point that's
equidistant for all of us to be our meeting location. Poll closes on
Monday, 12 June 2017 at noon to give enough notice for planning a road
trip.

Right now there's only two comments with a location, putting the
equidistant point somewhere in Waterloo. Suits me!

- --Bob.

On 2017-05-22 11:42 PM, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> Hi everyone:  Just a reminder of our monthly meeting:
>
> *What*: May 2017 LibrePlanet Ontario meeting *When*: Wednesday, 24
> May 2017 from 9:00pm to 10:00pm EDT *Where*:
> mumble://libreplanetbr.org/LibrePlanet%20Ontario *Website*:
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario
>
> === Agenda === Our usual staples: * Street Team Outreach * Tax
> Software
>
> I haven't updated the LibrePlanet Ontario wiki page with the agenda
> for May; in fact, it appears the FSF database server for the wiki
> has been down for the last few days, so that's my excuse this
> month.
>
> I did finally get the audio from last month's meeting posted. You
> can catch up at:
> http://podcasts.libreplanet.ca/PodcastGenerator-master/?name=libreplan
etontario-2017-04-241.ogg

> Preparations are starting for KW Linuxfest 2018. I was unable to
> go to the organizing meeting, so an online meeting was suggested.
> I invited people to use the LibrePlanet Brasil Mumble server (the
> one we use); I hope I haven't breached protocol too badly. The KW
> Linuxfest meeting will be an hour before our LibrePlanet meeting,
> 8:00pm on 24 May 2017. Please join us, there is lots of
> overlapping interest between LibrePlanet, Free Software, and the KW
> Linuxfest.
>

> --Bob, who wonders if anyone actually subscribes to our
> podcasts...

- --
Bob Jonkman <address@hidden>          Phone: +1-519-635-9413