librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Suggestion: searching scrobbles and filtering listen.p

From: J. \"TAKUMI\" Burton
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Suggestion: searching scrobbles and filtering listen.php by multiple tags
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:17:38 -0800

I can't really post this to the redmine right now because the redmine site isn't loading, so I'm putting it here.

Is already there any way for users to search through every single track they've scrobbled by tag? The reason I'm asking is I had a particular song I stumbled on via the listen page I wanted to find again that was an electric guitar rework of one of Vivaldi's Four Seasons songs, but I don't remember the exact title or artist. I do however remember that it was in both the "classical" and "electricguitar" tags. So ideally I'd like to search through all my scrobbles using both of those tags at once.

It would also be really convenient if it were possible to filter listen.php by two tags at once, which I don't think that page can do currently but it doesn't seem to me would be very hard.

--
— J. "" Burton,
mangaka, worldbuilder, and proud spokesperson of the atoll-blue sugar glider-werewolf-cats