Re: [Librefm-discuss] Anomaly - The / GNU FM Chrome Extension

From: Kuno Woudt
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Anomaly - The / GNU FM Chrome Extension
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:15:25 -0500

On 09/02/12 19:43, Darryl G. Wright wrote:
Ha - that is a very good point and one I hadn't even thought of. I may
have to simply install support for various servers. Are there any
servers other than right now? If not, it might be worth
simply defaulting it to for now and removing the ability to
configure it. Alternatively it is possible to simply open up the
permissions to "all websites" but some people may be uncomfortable
with that.

Until there's more than one server - it would be easy to simply lock
it down to

Obviously there is more than one server.  Many people run their own
copies of gnu fm, so the ability to configure it seems quite important.

-- kuno / warp.