[Librefm-discuss] Use of LIbre.FM

From: Andrew Armstrong
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Use of LIbre.FM
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:46:04 +0100

Hey everyone,

I am developing a game for Windows which is a commercial project. I Would like to incorporate a dynamic set of music in the game driven from a service like

My game is not open source and in the long run is intended for release. Can I use the developers service to write some code to have streaming audio into my game from I believe technically this should be quite easy but are there any legal implications?

Thanks very much,