libredwg

Re: [libredwg] [bug #28509] Need test cases to work on this project.

From: Mike Dupont
Subject: Re: [libredwg] [bug #28509] Need test cases to work on this project.
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 14:05:35 -0400

ok so what test cases do we need to get full coverage?
how can we validate the tests, so I suppose we can calculate the area of some object or something to validate the properties of the objects after processing of them.

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 1:17 PM, Reini Urban <address@hidden> wrote:

> On May 2, 2018, at 1:19 AM, Mike Dupont <address@hiddencom> wrote:
>
> I am wondering now what the test coverage is so far, given these test cases how much of the code base is exercised?

I haven’t yet fixed up the relative dirs for gcov, so all src files and many tests report 0%,
With the tests but without the programs and examples it is 11%
My guess is that the real coverage is about 70-80%.
gcc-8 should have the reldir problem fixed, in other projects I had to tweak the gov rules.
I had no time for that yet.

./configure --enable-write --enable-gcov=gcov-mp-7 CC=gcc-mp-7
make
make gov

--
James Michael DuPont