libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Python bindings

From: Mike Dupont
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Python bindings
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:16:29 -0500

Hey all,
I dont know if you took a look at my swig patches from 2010.
 I have now submitted a copyright assignment, I dont know what you are using exactly, but I am also willing to help review and guide if you need me.
mike

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva <address@hidden> wrote:
On Dom, 09 Mar 2014, jaskaran singh Lamba wrote:

> I have read the older archives of this mailing list and the road map
> suggested for the present or later releases tell that 'python
> bindings' need to be rewritten from scratch.

Cool! I could mentor that project.

> I want to work on this and I will be proposing this as my GSOC project.
> @Rodrigo and others, please guide me on this.

First you have to login to Melange[0], then you submit your
project. Feel free to discuss any aspects of the project here. You can
modify your project after you submit it to Melange, so don't
hesitate.

Please mind following the GNU guidelines for GSoC projects[1].

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014
[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva ☂