libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Introduction

From: jaskaran singh Lamba
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Introduction
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 20:20:33 +0530

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Avneet Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
> Welcome Jaskaran !
>
> What would you like to know ?
> See project Ideas at [0]. Ultimately, though, this is YOUR project, so
> you will need to expand on what YOU *want* to do in more detail. :-)

I have been looking into the ideas given and two of them seems to be
interesting:
1. Python bindings.
2. R2010 Read support.

Since I am new to this, can you please tell me what one needs to know
for the above two topics,
respectively.

> To get started, see LibreDWG Roadmap [1] and choose task to get
> familiar with it.
Ok. I will be starting with reviewing of patches.

--
Jaskaran Singh Lamba
Blog: http://lambajaskaran.wordpress.com/