libredwg

Re: [libredwg] tio keyword

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] tio keyword
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:04:58 -0200

On the other hand, I was wondering wether we could remove the tio
keywords completely by using anonymous structs.

Anonymous structs are a feature of C++, not of C. There is a GCC
extension that allows them, though. But that would make the code
non-standard and we want to keep it portable, so I dropped the idea.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva ☂

http://metamaquina.com.br
http://garoa.net.br