libredwg

Re: [libredwg] R2010 - string stream and handle stream after common vari

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] R2010 - string stream and handle stream after common variables?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:04:09 -0200

Yes, I corrected what I found wrong and tested with as a DWG-DXF
converter, until version R2000, but version R2004 is kind of alpha.

But then, there is the problem of some decisions I made that changed
the way I implement many things, so the changes are very deep in the
code. For example, I completely removed encoding functions (my point
of view). Other thing, I adapted the macro codes for the objects spec,
auto-generating a preview of the C code, to make debugging a smaller
pain.

And I didn´t take the R2007 code yet, so it is not up to date with
LibreDWG, definetely.

Anyway, feel free if you want to refork, that´s free code, brother!