libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Re-forking

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Re-forking
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:17:07 -0300

2013/8/31 Avneet Kaur <address@hidden>

Hello Felipe,

Decoding work for R2007 will be finish on 5 Sept, 2013 or so, I
suggest to wait till then.
Then we work on fixing bugs, refactoring and others (you say).

That R2007 thing scares me... keep on it, if you succeed, it will be very good achievment.

And well, maybe you did not figured what I wanted to say, I don't need to wait anymore, and I just couldn't wait anyway, because of my "agenda" here in Brazil. So I have already released an alpha 0.4 version for LibDWG, the revisions I did are there, available for everyone to look into, ok?