libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Student Introduction

From: Alessandro Barracco
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Student Introduction
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:59:52 +0200

Sure!!! a module for Ruby, i.e. something like:

require 'libredwg'

a=ReadDWG.new('/path/to/file.dwg/')
layes = a.extractLayes()
lines = a.extractLine()
circles = a.extractCircle()
polyline = a.extractLWPolyline()

% lines is an array of vertex of lines, i.e.
% lines = [[x1,y1,z1,x2,y2,z2], ..., [xn-1,yn-1,zn-1,xn,yn,zn]]

ecc ecc

2013/4/27 gagan <address@hidden>
On 4/27/13, Alessandro Barracco <address@hidden> wrote:
> good to ear!!!! I'm looking for a Ruby or Python interface of LibreDWG.. I
> hope you could develop it :-)

Sure. I would Love to do so!!
BTW can you please elaborate what you wish for ? what you want ? a
module for python ? a converter ? Your suggestions will help me in
improving me and my proposal :)

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot

--

ing. Alessandro Barracco
phD student "Aeronautical Infrastructure Technology and Management"

studio
via A. Manzoni, 94 - 91100 Erice (Italia)
mail: address@hidden address@hidden
skype: bomastudio

This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any copies.
Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the person responsible may incur penalties
.