libredwg

Re: [libredwg] LZ77 Compression

From: Till Heuschmann
Subject: Re: [libredwg] LZ77 Compression
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:01:34 +0100

Hi Dave,

unfortunately I have no experience in using Eclipse. Try not to load the
executable but to load the source and compile it with Eclipse. I use MS Visual
Studio Express to compile LibreDWG on Windows. In order to compile with VS some
minor changes are necessary. If you are interested I can send it to you. In the
case that you are using Linux maybe someone else could tell how it works.

Regards
Till