libredwg

Re: [libredwg] ODA Open Design Specification for .dwg files updated

From: Diego Rabatone
Subject: Re: [libredwg] ODA Open Design Specification for .dwg files updated
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 23:35:45 -0300

It wouldn't be better if the FSF lawyers made contact with the ODA, if it is needed?

--------------------------------
Diego Rabatone Oliveira

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Duncan Lithgow <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2 July 2011 02:42, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> http://opendesign.com/files/guestdownloads/OpenDesign_Specification_for_.dwg_files.pdf
>
> In TAB (in taskbar) it reads "confidential".
>
> Is it public document or only meant for authorised members.

I saw that too, I think we should establish the status of this to
avoid potential problems later. I could not find an email address for
the oda.

Duncan

--
'The unconsidered life is not worth living' - Socrates