libredwg

[libredwg] Amazing Price for China Trip

From: jacky1
Subject: [libredwg] Amazing Price for China Trip
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:35:32 -0700 (PDT)

 (This email is from an automated address so DO NOT reply, please reply to address@hidden)

My Discovery Tour $999 China

My Discovery Tour Presented by Cannetic Travel Ltd.

Cannetic Travel Ltd. was founded in 1996 and we serve over 200,000 passengers to China each year

Dear Sir or Madam,

Now, your dream of going to China will come true. We invite you to join our$999for 8 days trip to Beijing, the political and culture centre of China. You will have an opportunity to enjoy awesome Kung Fu Show and an exciting and wonderful sightseeing of the Great wall, the Forbidden City, 2008 Olympic sites, summer palace, Hutong tour, capital museum, etc. And you are welcome to bring your family and friends.

The price includes:

-       Round trip economy class airfare

-       5 star hotel accommodation

-       Meals as specified

-       Sightseeing with admissions as specified

-       Private air-conditioned coach with English speaking guide

For more tours and testimonials, please visit our website at: http://www.gongxifacai.ca

Thank you and regards.

My Discovery Tour Corp.

Toll free: 1-866-287-8158

Email: address@hidden

Please see our ad on Canadian Teacher Magazine, Teacher Magazine of BC, the Province travel section on Tuesday and Sunday, and Toronto Star travel section on Saturday.

If you don't want to receive this Email again, please click here to unsubscribe it.