libredwg

[libredwg] Re: Missing files in tarball resulting from make dist

From: Anderson Cardoso
Subject: [libredwg] Re: Missing files in tarball resulting from make dist
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:36:29 -0300

looks like the problem is on make check. I'm having this same issue,the check is failing, but for some other members of the project is not. I will try to look better at this.
Thanks again,

Anderson

2010/8/30 Rob Vermaas <address@hidden>
Hi,

> that was my mystake, sorry =].
> Thanks for the patch, I already applied it,

Thanks. It's working now. However when I try to build the libredwg
tarball for code coverage analysis with lcov (using -O 0) it fails, as
can be seen here: http://hydra.nixos.org/build/610690 . Any idea?

gr,
Rob

Anderson Pierre Cardoso
Software Engineer - University of Sao Paulo

[gtalk]: address@hidden
[blog]: http://anderson-hacklife.blogspot.com/

"FreeSoftware -> free as in freedom"

mande-me documentos em formatos livres (ODF) -> http://www.infowester.com/odf.php