libredwg

[libredwg] SoC tracking

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [libredwg] SoC tracking
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 23:11:59 -0300

As you might be aware of Anderson Cardoso has been accepted for SoC this year and I am mentoring him. We are keeping track of his progress here:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibreDWG/SummerOfCode/2010/WriteSupport

A considerable ammount of (buggy) code has already been written before soc, therefore Anderson will focus on debugging and have it generate valid output. If there is enough time, he will probably give a hand on enhancing the test suite.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
GNU LibreDWG maintainer