libredwg

Re: [libredwg] [news] Autodesk and Open Design Alliance Reach Agreement

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [libredwg] [news] Autodesk and Open Design Alliance Reach Agreement for Autodesk DWG Trademarks
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:52:08 +0200

I made good progress.
The wrapper api is now printing out the function calls,
I added comments to the source code to document how often they are called.
from this I will create a simpler set of classes/methods to emit to libredwg for the important methods.

I don't need to implement all of the methods that are called, some are (most are) just a waste.
The main ones are for emitting points, adding points to a line etc.

The implementation for libredwg will be behind my new set of simple classes so that there is no direct connection between the directdwg code and the libredwg code.

So it will look like this

OGR --> DirectDWG API :: InDirectDWGWrapper -> SimpleLibreDWGAPI :: libredwg

where :: represents the implementation of an API and -> represents the calling of the methods.

mike