libredwg

Re: [libredwg] TestSuite Wiki updated

From: Anderson Cardoso
Subject: Re: [libredwg] TestSuite Wiki updated
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:25:37 -0300

Wow, very nice, the test suite gonna help me a lot for testing the code on GSoC.
I still learning about the features of the project, but I really am liking this.
I was thinking for test the writing, create the .dwg, programatically (or other way), then reconvert to .svg and see if the results are the expected.
cheers,

Anderson