libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Testing suite samples

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Testing suite samples
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:55:49 -0200

yes, that's our purpose: creating a library that supports reading and
writting of DWG files using free software.

SVG and GRASS are some secondary subjects here. There are some of our
strategies to implement the DWG library.

SVG is a vector file format that is weel known and well documented.
That's why we use it to test 2d features of our library. A  simple
DWG2SVG converter is one of the example applications that use
LibreDWG.

GRASS is the first real big free-software project in which LibreDWG is
going to be used. Discussing how to integrate LibreDWG into GRASS can
provide us valuable insight on which features LibreDWG is missing, and
what out API should look like

Felipe Sanches