Re: [Libreboot] Un-bricking a T60

From: Albin
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Un-bricking a T60
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:13:54 +0100

I don't know if this is of any help but with a later version of
libreboot (February 2016) the keyboard is unresponsive on my T60 every
other boot.  (I therefore use an older version which doesn't have this
problem.)  Maybe you should just try to boot a lot of times?

One thing you could do in any case is to connect the computer to another
one over serial and use GNU Screen to get the coreboot text output.

Good luck!

Albin