[Libreboot] LP154W02-TL06 T500 screen info...

From: justin
Subject: [Libreboot] LP154W02-TL06 T500 screen info...
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 21:01:43 -0600

LP154W02-TL06

Screen works better then before, use to be much more graining under the latest stable image in the Libreboot grub menu.

Though booting Trisquel will fail at a blank screen

Same distorted screen for the latest development build r20150518fix-763-gde41363 but Trisquel will boot with this rom.

Maybe when someone has time they can update the website with this info, not that I care if it gets done, just seems like the website is not getting updated in some time