Re: [Libreboot] Password protected Grub entries

From: Beni
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Password protected Grub entries
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:30:59 +0200

Hey Francis,

http://libreboot.org/gitweb/?p=libreboot.git;a=commitdiff;h=a2616e852ba1d861209f66ce4afc8728117a1acd

> I recommend not using --unrestricted on your system, either.

To replace a hard drive in a laptop you need to open up at least one
screw. If you don't seal your screws and let people open up your laptop,
you've got a problem anyway. Everyone can read your libreboot rom and
reflash another rom, e.g. one that logs your passphrase somewhere. So
that's dangerous anyway.

So, I'll keep the option in there.

Regards,

Beni