libntlm

Re: Future of Libntlm2? (Gitorious shutdown end of this month)

From: Micha Lenk
Subject: Re: Future of Libntlm2? (Gitorious shutdown end of this month)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:54:32 +0200

Hi Simon,

Am 29.04.2015 18:11, schrieb Simon Josefsson:
Micha Lenk <address@hidden> writes:
Gitorious has been announced to be shut down end of next month (see
here:
https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/).

As the Libntlm2 Git repository is currently hosted on Gitorious, do
you already have plans where to move it?

Hi Micha.  Yes, I am aware of this, and I am in the process of moving.
I have plenty of repositories on gitorious, and I'm working my way
through them...  will get to libntlm2 eventually. :-)

Great, good to read this. :-)

Btw, how did you notice this, are you using libntlm2 or were you
tracking projects using gitorious?

I am currently evaluating libraries that could help implementing client side NTLM support, so I discovered libntlm2 just recently. The shutdown of Gitorious is displayed at the very top on every Gitorious project page, so I noticed it.

Best regards,
Micha