[libmicrohttpd] Access to OSX machine?

From: ng0
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Access to OSX machine?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:22:59 +0000

Hi,

I need access to an OSX machine for tracing syscalls done
by libmicrohttpd and written tests, and
analyzing them with dtrace or something equivalent to
ktruss / truss on OSX.

Can anyone on this list provide me with temporary access
to an OSX machine capable of performing these tasks,
ideally 24/7 usable (it's difficult for me to plan when
exactly I will work on this, but if I have to I will. It's
just that access without time constrains would be easier).

Cheers,
ng0

address@hidden transcribed 478 bytes: