Re: [libmicrohttpd] websocket example

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] websocket example
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:39:20 -0300

Indeed. But the next messages from José and Nicolas encouraged us... :-)

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 6:44 PM Moritz Warning <address@hidden> wrote:
I saw libmicrohttpd-ws, but it was not working for me.
(there is an error when I press connect on the demo site)

Also, I do not see if this is a modified version of libmicrohttpd.
Then there is also lib/libwebsockets/, which seems to be an additional lib.

--
Silvio Clécio