Re: [libmicrohttpd] Multipart Reading

From: Santos Das
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Multipart Reading
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 22:01:19 +0530

Hi,

To be specific, my client is sending me data with Content Type multipart/related.  As per the MHD guide, I should get the complete data stream. But, I am not getting so. Any idea what could be wrong ?

MHD understands POST data and is able to decode certain formats (at the moment only application/x-www-form-urlencoded and multipart/form-data) using the post processor API. The data stream of a POST is also provided directly to the main application, so unsupported encodings could still be processed, just not conveniently by MHD.

Thanks, Santos