Re: [libmicrohttpd] [possible feature request?] Loading key/cert from fi

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] [possible feature request?] Loading key/cert from file [gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key_file2()]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 11:42:25 +0200

Hi Silvio,

I don't like the proposed feature very much, it's something an
application developer can reasonably easily write themselves, it would
introduce a dependency on file system operations to MHD, and it would
include a lot of different possible error types (file not found, access
permissions wrong, etc.) that would have to be passed back to the
application.

That said, adding a good _example_ (reference code) for how to do this
in the documentation would be totally fine.

My 2 cents!

Happy hacking!

Christian
p.s.: sorry for the delay, life's been very busy...