Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response

From: Kunal Ekawde
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 13:13:36 +0530

Ahh ok, getting it now, I wasn't using suspend/resume, but if client pipelines the requests, we would have suspended the connection, will it be handled ?
Appreciate you help.

Thanks,
Kunal

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 12:47 PM Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
On 08/29/2018 08:44 AM, Kunal Ekawde wrote:
> 3. Just after #2, when curl_multi_info_read is successful ,
> MHD_queue_response is invoked, but it returns 0 and the easy_handle
> state is 1.
>
> Can we send the response to client only from the MHD callback handler ?

Yes. You must call MHD_resume_connection (you should have called suspend
before), and then queue once the callback is invoked.

> or something is missing in above ?

Nope, just "bad timing" of the call.

--
~Kunal