[libmicrohttpd] Add 'manywarnings' module from Wget2

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Add 'manywarnings' module from Wget2
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:45:06 +0200

Hi,

maybe you like this...

"    Add m4/wget_manywarnings

    This enables (if switched on) basically all warnings for gcc and clang.
    Exceptions are explicitly controlled in configure.ac.

    To enable by default: create a file '.manywarnings'
    Enable explicitly : ./configure --enable-manywarnings
    Disable explicitly: ./configure --disable-manywarnings

    New warnings of new compiler versions are automatically added.
    This module works much faster than the 'manywarnings' module from gnulib.

    Created for developers and Continuous Integration."

I just added the WARN_FLAGS to src/microhttpd/Makefile.am, but if you like it
add it also to the other Makefile.am.

It might need some further tuning in configure.ac to enable/disable warnings (I
just copied the code from Wget2 were we ignore certain warning).

Regards, Tim